FREE shipping on orders $100 or more
1. The Crabtree & Evelyn Privilege Card Program is only open to individuals. Organisations, clubs and/or groups are not permitted to apply for the Privilege Card Program.
2. In order to become a Privilege Card Member, an individual is required to spend $100 or more in one single transaction at any Crabtree & Evelyn stand-alone store (including the Online store and Outlet Stores) within Australia.
3. Once the $100 spend has been reached, the individual will be issued with their membership card on the spot at store level*, and will be upgraded to Privilege Card status by the next business day. *Online customers will receive their Privilege Card in their order, which can take 3-10 days to arrive after the online sale has been processed and sent.
4. Crabtree & Evelyn reserves the right to terminate or modify the qualifying criteria at any time and without prior notice.
5. Use of this Crabtree & Evelyn Privilege Card is subject to the terms and conditions of the Privilege Card Program.
6. The Crabtree & Evelyn Privilege Card can only be used at Crabtree & Evelyn stand-alone stores (including the Online store and Outlet stores) within Australia.
7. The Crabtree & Evelyn Privilege Card can only be used by the signatory, and the card is not transferable to any family member. Identification may be required.
8. On presentation of the Crabtree & Evelyn Privilege Card, the signatory may take advantage of the Privilege Card Program offers available (while the card is active). The benefits of the Privilege Card Program as of 1st January 2016 include, but are not limited to, 10% off all full-priced products and a $15 annual birthday voucher which will be delivered via email (subject to the signatory lodging their date of birth with Crabtree & Evelyn).
9. The card holder will be required to present their Privilege Card in order to receive the benefits of the Privilege Card Program. If their Privilege Card is not presented, their purchase will not be recorded or recognised as part of their Privilege Card spend, nor will they receive the benefits of the Privilege Card Program.
10. Crabtree & Evelyn reserves the right to terminate the Privilege Card at any time without prior notice, or modify the privileges offered. By accepting and signing the Crabtree & Evelyn Privilege Card you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Privilege Card Program.
11. For further information, please contact our customer service team on 1800 2722 8733 during AEST business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org